New Hampshire Volleyball Club 7/11/20 Adult Grass RCO 2’s & Youth Girls’ & Boys’ Sand & Grass Doubles Volleyball Tournament
PLEASE NOTE – FOR YOUTH TOURNAMENTS, WE HAVE CHANGED THE REGISTRATION PROCESS. ALL REGISTRATIONS WILL BE MADE THROUGH AVP AMERICA.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE AVP AMERICA MEMBERS IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR ADULT AND YOUTH TOURNAMENTS. To regsiter or renew your membership, please go to: www.avpamerica.com
Once you’ve registered, all adults and youth participants can sign up at the following link: https://avpamerica.com/VA-Beach-Volleyball-Event.aspx?EventID=7673
Paying through VENMO is the cheapest way to pay (see below)!!
On Saturday 7/11/20, the New Hampshire Volleyball Club is running an Adult Grass RCO 2’s and Girls’ & Boys’ 2s Tournament on Sand and Grass. It takes place at the Brookline Ball Park in Brookline, NH.
ONLY RESIDENTS OF NH, MA, ME, AND VT ARE PERMITTED TO PLAY, VIA NH STATE COVID-19 GUIDELINES.
Adults (*Ages 15 and up are eligible for adult):
RCO Grass Open
RCO Grass AA
RCO Grass A
RCO Grass BB
Check-in is from 8:30am to 8:50am. Tourney starts at 9:05am.
Tournaments will typically end between 3pm and 5pm
All Tournaments are held at The Brookline Town Ball Field. 13 Frances Dr. Brookline, NEW HAMPSHIRE.
To register, please go to the following link on AVP America: https://avpamerica.com/VA-Beach-Volleyball-Event.aspx?EventID=7673
ONCE YOU’VE REGISTERED FOR OUR TOURNEY AT AVP AMERICA , YOU CAN SECURE YOUR SPOT WITH PAYMENT.
You can pay in one of two ways:
VENMO – Go to your VENMO app and pay $60 to Braden Zamore (New Hampshire Volleyball Club will pop up). Please write in the notes who the payment is for.
PAYPAL: Click on this link to make payment of $62 for your team. The two extra dollars are to cover PayPal’s processing fee. http://www.paypal.me/bradenzamore
Your spot will not be reserved until PayPal or VENMO transaction is complete. Those who pay online will have priority over those who have not paid. If a division fills, those who have not paid will be deleted from the list.
*In order to receive a refund for your entry fee, you must drop out of tournament at least 48 hours before it starts. You must notify the tournament director through email (email@example.com).
**If paying by PayPal, your reimbursement will be 97 % of what you originally paid. The 3 percent reflects the commission that PayPal takes from your initial payment. If you paid through Venmo, there will be a 100% refund. This also applies if the tournament is cancelled due to weather or other conditions.
-Pop up tents/Canopies are allowed on the premises.
-No dogs allowed
PARENT & SPECTATOR RULES:
- I WILL abide by the official rules of New Hampshire Volleyball Club.
- I WILL display good sportsmanship at all times.
- I WILL encourage my child and his/her team, regardless of the outcome on the court.
- I WILL educate myself on the unique rules of this facility.
- I WILL honor the rules of the host and the host facility.
- I WILL generate goodwill by being polite and respectful to those around me at this event.
- I WILL redirect any negative comments from others to the respective Event Director or Program Administrator.
- I WILL direct all concerns regarding the referees/work team to the tournament director, as opposed to contacting the referees/work team directly.
- I WILL immediately notify the Event Director and/or Program Administrator in the event that I witness any illegal activity.
- I WILL support the policies and guidelines of the team that I represent.
- I WILL acknowledge effort and good performance, remembering that all of the players in this event are amateur athletes.
- I WILL model exemplary spectator behavior while attending this event.
- I WILL respect the history and tradition of the sport of volleyball by being a good ambassador.
I WILL NOT:
- I WILL NOT harass or intimidate the referees/work team
- I WILL NOT communicate AT ALL with the referees/work team during or after a match. (ie. shouting out “Score” or making remarks regarding discretionary calls like ball-handling violations).
- I WILL NOT coach my child from the sidelines.
- I WILL NOT criticize my child and/or his/her teammates.
- I WILL NOT bring, purchase, or consume alcohol in the presence of any participant at any Youth volleyball event.
This is AMATEUR sports. Youth Sports. Winning is important, but not the most important thing gained from these tournaments. Developing skill and having fun reign supreme in these events. Referees will make mistakes, including your own daughters/sons. Being quick to jump on every mistake of kids is a great way to discourage them from continuing to play this incredible sport.
NHVBC-Specific Rule: Spectators who ridicule, embarrass or harass a referee/work team will be asked to do 1 of two things, at the discretion of the Tournament Director: 1. Leave the facility immediately, or 2. Take over as the official referee of the match, while the tournament director and anyone he/she can round up will proceed to scrutinize, and publicly criticize any mistakes or perceived bad/missed calls that the spectator/ref makes while reffing said match.